Thursday, July 16, 2009

Andhra Post Metric Scholarship at www.apsmfc.com

Advertisements:
Read Article:

Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited

Post Metric Scholarship

Post Metric Scholarship will be sanctioned to the Economically Backward Minority students whose parents/guardians annual income does not exceeds Rs 1 lakh per annum. The post metric scholarship will be sanctioned to the minority students of Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional Courses as follows:

Course

Scholarship Amount

Diploma courses

Rs 250/- per month for 10 months

Rs 400/- per month for 10 Months

Intermediate

Rs 250/- per month for 10 months

Rs 400/- per month for 10 Months

Graduation

Rs 250/- per month for 10 months

Rs 400/- per month for 10 Months

Post Graduation

Rs 250/- per month for 10 months

Rs 525/- per month for 10 Months

Professional Courses

Rs 250/- per month for 10 months

Rs 525/- per month for 10 Months



Eligibility Criteria

1.Post Metric Scholarship & Fee reimbursement will be sanctioned to the Economically Backward Minority students

2.Whose parents / guardians annual income does not exceeds Rs 1 lakh.

3.If the distance between the residence of the student and institution is below 5 KM Scholarship will not be sanctioned.

4.If the distance is above 5 KM it will be treated as Student Managed Hostel and Scholarship will be sanctioned as per SMH rate.

5.Fee Reimbursement will be sanctioned to all the Students irrespective of distance whose parents income does not exceed Rs 1 lakh on par with social welfare department.

6. The Scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the students who put in 75% attendance in normal time

Note:

Last Date for submission of Filled in Hard Copy Application Forms for Post Matric Scholarships on 16-10-2008 6.00 P.M.

10 comments:

  1. sir i am a student of Govt. city college hyderabad has submitted my application for post matric scholarship last year sir till date i didn't recieved any amount sir account number is 620261680666

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir iam a student of patnam rajendar reddy memorial college shabad (r.r.dist) has submitted my form of application for post matric scholarship last year, i have paid my tution fee but till this date i did't recived any amount sir,i hear by request you to please grant my scholarship my account number is 30258890132 and my token number is 31526

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIR IAM THE STUDENT OF GOVT.JR CITY COLLEGE,HYD. HAS SUBMITTED MY APLICATION FOR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SINCE LAST YEAR,TILL DATE I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY AMOUNT IN MY ACOUNT& MY TOKEN NUMBER IS 83900 SIR PLEASE HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI SIR,
    I CANT FIND THE APPLICATION LINK IN THE APSMFC SITE CAN U PLZ MAIL ME THE WEBSITE LINK OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR BTECH STUDENTS..THANK U..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir my name is syed khaja mohiuddin akber i have applied for scholar ship till now i have not got it my account no is 405801121000084 i have passed my intermediate also please grant my scholar ship as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai sir i am unable to find the scholarship application form for 'ITI'SO please kindly send the web site for this id no:chandue984@gmail.com iam very much thankful to you sir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I am IKRAMALI student of st pauls degree college hyderabad and i have applied for scholarship and I haven't yet received so kindly help me to get as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir , i am prashanthi from villamarie pg college.sir ,our collegement gave to us only 8000 Rs where as other college students got 16000 rs.remaing money they r not gven us.they told us "scholarship was not sactioned"how it possible sir,already they gave us 8000Rs.sir
    can u tell us we got the scholar ship r not.we r jst complete final year.
    plz..........
    help sir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir iam student of shadan women college of pharmacy khairtabad.i didnt recived my schloorship towards tution fee. i had tiil now given so graviences but there is no response. please kindly request you to send my fee as college not allowing to attend internal exam.plz lookafter my problem.fouzia fatima 3dr year 2008 to 2009. d/o md iqbal. tokenno 32717.fee 26000rs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir my name ismail umair iam pursuing b.tech 3rd year sir i dint recive my scholar ship in my bank i kindly request u issue as soon as possible .my token number is 42939...and my account number is 62037308035 state bank of hydrabad..and my micr code is 500004034...and ifcs code is SBHY0020061...i request u issue as soon as possible ...

    ReplyDelete

Search this Blog