Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PGCIL Executive Trainee Results 2009 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Advertisements:
Read Article:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
www.powergridindia.com

Result of Written test held on 22.02.2009 for the post of Executive Trainee Declared on Mar 18
2009

Candidates can know their result through CANDIDATE LOGIN by using their registered email and registration number. Those short-listed for Interview has to download their Interview Call letter and other documents through CANDIDATE LOGIN only.

Click here to candidate login

6 comments:

  1. Hi guys,
    I am Kiran Sai. I got short listed for GD and interview for the post of Executive Trainee conducted on feb 22 2009. I got 45.6% where 41 is the original cutoff. I am thinking I make it thru only marginally.
    I would like to contact people who got selected for GD and interview come across this message please mail me at mskiransai@gmail.com (9840189447). Please kindly reply me.
    Thanks in advance.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys....who hav seen this message please reply to my mail id mentioned in my previous post!!
    waiting for ur responses....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also got selected for GD & PI..but don't hav any idea about what we hav to do..
    awanish.jmi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ......
    Iam Suneeth Sudhakar from college of engineering, Trivandrum....Shortlisted for GD and PI for ET (electrical)..marks 46.6%....
    do u hav any idea regarding hw many ppl are actually called in d second stage ??.....n wat are d normal questions tht we can expect....i mean tech or hr ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suneeth....Thanks for posting
    I think they will call in the ratio of 1:5
    They will ask both Technical and HR questions anyhow they ll give more pref to Tech Q!

    ReplyDelete
  6. no i think they hav called in the ratio of 1:3, coz many PSUs like BHEL call in this ratio..

    ReplyDelete

Search this Blog